Similkameen Wild Winery Resort by Elevate Rooms

306 Sumac Road, Cawston, BC, V0X 1C3 ; t: 1-(604)-807-5659 ; e: [email protected]

 Suitability

 Children Welcome

 Smoking Not Allowed

 Not Wheelchair accessible

 Pets

 Pets Not Allowed

 Internet

 Wifi

 Amenities

 Linens

 Towels

 Parking Included

 Heating

 Food and Drink

 Breakfast Included

Corked King Room, Private Bathroom

BED OPTIONS  I BATHROOM                               
One King Bed, Private Bathroom   
             
OCCUPANCY  
2 Adults

ROOM SIZE
370 sq. ft

 Internet

 Wifi

 Business

 Desk

 Amenities

 Toiletries

Best Available Rate
All reservations must be guaranteed with a valid credit card at the time of booking. Guests will be subject to a non-refundable prepayment of 30% of the total price after the reservation. Cancellations must be received at least 2 days prior to expected arrival or a fee equal to the remaining cost of 70% of stay plus tax and service charges will apply. For non-refundable rates or reservations made within 2 days of arrival, all reservations will be charged the total price of the reservation at any time. Please note, if canceled, modified or in case of no-show, no refunds will be issued.
Check In
       
       

Elevate Rooms Web Direct (Non-Refundable)
You will be charged the total price of the reservation at any time. If cancelled, modified or in case of no-show, no refunds will be issued.
Check In
       
       

Paradise King Room, Private Bathroom

BED OPTIONS  I BATHROOM                               
One King Bed, Private Bathroom   
             
OCCUPANCY  
2 Adults

ROOM SIZE
370 sq. ft

 Internet

 Wifi

 Business

 Desk

 Amenities

 Toiletries

Best Available Rate
All reservations must be guaranteed with a valid credit card at the time of booking. Guests will be subject to a non-refundable prepayment of 30% of the total price after the reservation. Cancellations must be received at least 2 days prior to expected arrival or a fee equal to the remaining cost of 70% of stay plus tax and service charges will apply. For non-refundable rates or reservations made within 2 days of arrival, all reservations will be charged the total price of the reservation at any time. Please note, if canceled, modified or in case of no-show, no refunds will be issued.
Check In
       
       

Elevate Rooms Web Direct (Non-Refundable)
You will be charged the total price of the reservation at any time. If cancelled, modified or in case of no-show, no refunds will be issued.
Check In
       
       

Devilish King Room, Private Bathroom

BED OPTIONS  I BATHROOM                               
One King Bed, Private Bathroom   
             
OCCUPANCY  
2 Adults

ROOM SIZE
370 sq. ft

 Internet

 Wifi

 Business

 Desk

 Amenities

 Toiletries

Best Available Rate
All reservations must be guaranteed with a valid credit card at the time of booking. Guests will be subject to a non-refundable prepayment of 30% of the total price after the reservation. Cancellations must be received at least 2 days prior to expected arrival or a fee equal to the remaining cost of 70% of stay plus tax and service charges will apply. For non-refundable rates or reservations made within 2 days of arrival, all reservations will be charged the total price of the reservation at any time. Please note, if canceled, modified or in case of no-show, no refunds will be issued.
Check In
       
       

Elevate Rooms Web Direct (Non-Refundable)
You will be charged the total price of the reservation at any time. If cancelled, modified or in case of no-show, no refunds will be issued.
Check In
       
       

Tipi
BED OPTIONS  I BATHROOM                               
One Queen Bed, Shared Bathroom   
             
OCCUPANCY  
2 Adults 

ROOM SIZE
300 sq. ft

 Internet

 Wifi

 Amenities

 Toiletries

Best Available Rate
All reservations must be guaranteed with a valid credit card at the time of booking. Guests will be subject to a non-refundable prepayment of 30% of the total price after the reservation. Cancellations must be received at least 2 days prior to expected arrival or a fee equal to the remaining cost of 70% of stay plus tax and service charges will apply. For non-refundable rates or reservations made within 2 days of arrival, all reservations will be charged the total price of the reservation at any time. Please note, if canceled, modified or in case of no-show, no refunds will be issued.
Check In
       
       

Elevate Rooms Web Direct (Non-Refundable)
You will be charged the total price of the reservation at any time. If cancelled, modified or in case of no-show, no refunds will be issued.
Check In
       
       

Queen Room, Private Bathroom
BED OPTIONS  I BATHROOM                               
One Queen Bed, Private Bathroom   
             
OCCUPANCY  
2 Adults 

ROOM SIZE
350 sq. ft

 Internet

 Wifi

 Business

 Desk

 Amenities

 Toiletries

 Suitability

 Wheelchair accessible

Best Available Rate
All reservations must be guaranteed with a valid credit card at the time of booking. Guests will be subject to a non-refundable prepayment of 30% of the total price after the reservation. Cancellations must be received at least 2 days prior to expected arrival or a fee equal to the remaining cost of 70% of stay plus tax and service charges will apply. For non-refundable rates or reservations made within 2 days of arrival, all reservations will be charged the total price of the reservation at any time. Please note, if canceled, modified or in case of no-show, no refunds will be issued.
Check In
       
       

Elevate Rooms Web Direct (Non-Refundable)
You will be charged the total price of the reservation at any time. If cancelled, modified or in case of no-show, no refunds will be issued.
Check In
       
       

Economy Queen Room, Shared Bathroom
BED OPTIONS  I BATHROOM                               
One Queen Bed, Shared Bathroom   
             
OCCUPANCY  
2 Adults 

ROOM SIZE
160 sq. ft

 Internet

 Wifi

 Business

 Desk

 Amenities

 Toiletries

Best Available Rate
All reservations must be guaranteed with a valid credit card at the time of booking. Guests will be subject to a non-refundable prepayment of 30% of the total price after the reservation. Cancellations must be received at least 2 days prior to expected arrival or a fee equal to the remaining cost of 70% of stay plus tax and service charges will apply. For non-refundable rates or reservations made within 2 days of arrival, all reservations will be charged the total price of the reservation at any time. Please note, if canceled, modified or in case of no-show, no refunds will be issued.
Check In
       
       

Elevate Rooms Web Direct (Non-Refundable)
You will be charged the total price of the reservation at any time. If cancelled, modified or in case of no-show, no refunds will be issued.
Check In